2020 RADE Membership Drive
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to RADE's annual membership drive! Membership runs from January-December regardles of when you join and provides lots of benefits beyond discounted CE cost. We hope you will consider renewing or joining!
RADE provides a base for local diabetes educators to:
- Foster communication, networking and cooperation among individuals and organizations regarding diabetes education and prevention in the Rochester area.
- Promote quality education for people with diabetes.
- Provide educational opportunities for professional growth and development of those involved in diabetes education.
Active RADE membership is a professional membership available to local health professionals working in diabetes education. Professional membership in AADE or ADA is optional & left to the individual.
- Active members are voting members and are eligible for committee participation and elected officer positions. Committee membership is an essential part of your active membership.
- It is vital that all RADE members actively participate in RADE
Two additional types of membership are: (Neither has voting privileges.)
- Corporate: For industry partners.
- Students: Enrolled in a full time accredited school.
Non-RADE members are always welcome to attend educational meetings for an added fee!
Each active membership includes:
- Invitation to attend business and educational meetings
- Committee participation
- Ability to run for elected office
- E-mail updates
- Discounted (or free) CE credits at educational programs
ANNUAL MEMBER DUES
- New members: $60
- Renewing members: $50
- Corporate members: $450
- Students: Free
NOTE: By joining RADE you are aware your photo may be posted to the RADE website following events. You are responsible to avoid being in photos if you do not want your photo posted. Thank you for understanding.
- Renewing Member$50$500$0
- New Member$60$600$0
- Corporate Membership$450$4500$0
- Student Member$0$00$0