April RADE Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to our April RADE meeting!
Come and learn about compassion fatigue, what is it, how does it affect your personal and professional success and strategies for management and prevention! We hope you are able to join us!
We will be enjoying dinner at Blades Bar & Grill while Mr. Kwasi A. Boaitey, LMSW, ACC, SAP, RYT, CPT, CASAC-I, PhD student Human Development, teaches us how to "Cultivate the stamina for secondary stressors - Insights into self-reflective tools to manage and mitigate compassion fatigue"
Together we will learn:
1. Define, review and discuss compassion fatigue
2. Identify those most vulnerable to experiencing compassion fatigue
3. Explore tools for dealing with Compassion fatigue
4. Actively address practicalities of preventing compassion fatigue in daily practice
This activity is approved for 1.5 hours of continuing pharmacy & nursing education credits
In collaboration with St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy we offer ACPE accredited CPE credits. For more information check out the WSOP webpage. This activity has been approved for 1 hour of Continuing Pharmacy Education. There is no commercial support of this event.
Rochester Regional Health Department is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by ANA Massachusetts, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This activity has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education There is no commercial support of this event. Accredited Status does not imply endorsement by ANA Massachusetts, or ANCC of any commercial products or services.
- 2020 RADE Members & Students$10$100$0
- Non-Member Ticket$40$400$0
- PHARMACISTS ONLY: CE Credit$15$150$0