March RADE Meeting!
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to our first 2020 RADE meeting!
Come and learn about the future of our CDE certification, AADE's transformation and the evolving role of the CDE in our everchanging healthcare landscape. We hope you are able to join us!
We will be enjoying dinner at Trio while Dr. Karen Kemmis, PT, DPT, MS, GCS, CDCES, FADCES, the 2019 ADCES (Formerly AADE) President, teaches us " ADCES’ Transformation by Association through Project Vision"
Together we will learn:
1. Describe steps involved in the transformation of the specialty of diabetes care and education.
2. Describe the 6 pillars of ADCES’ Vision for the Specialty.
3. Discuss how ADCES will implement the Vision and position diabetes care and education specialists (DCESs) for future success.
4. Define key aspects of the association brand and develop strategies for advancing practice of the DCES.
5. Identify what DCESs can do to make the Vision a reality
This activity is approved for 1 hour of continuing pharmacy & nursing education credits
In collaboration with St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy we offer ACPE accredited CPE credits. For more information check out the WSOP webpage. This activity has been approved for 1 hour of Continuing Pharmacy Education. There is no commercial support of this event.
Rochester Regional Health Department is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by ANA Massachusetts, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This activity has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education There is no commercial support of this event. Accredited Status does not imply endorsement by ANA Massachusetts, or ANCC of any commercial products or services.
- 2020 RADE Members & Students$10$100$0
- Non-Member Ticket$30$300$0
- Pharmacy CE Credit$10$100$0